- WYFF Ribbon-cutting marks opening of final bridge of Greenville’s I-85/I-385 Gateway Project
- WSPA Final bridge in Gateway Project opens to traffic
- WLOS Last major bridge finished in $300M Greenville road project
- Fox Carolina Final, newest ramp of 85/385 Gateway Project opens to public, SCDOT says
- Greer Today Final Gateway Project detours before final bridge opening Friday
- Friday marks opening of final Gateway Project bridge; I-85/I-385 drivers warned of detours WYFF
- WSPA Final bridge at I-85/385 Gateway Project to open Dec. 6
- Fox Carolina Another round of Gateway project detours this weekend may add miles and minutes to your trip
- Greenville Journal Gateway Project quarterly update
SCDOT has a website dedicated to the construction of the I-85/385 gateway at http://www.85385gateway.com/. You can sign up for traffic alerts on the website.
Two companies that have completed successful road projects in South Carolina have formed a joint venture and been award the largest road project in the state in ten years. The I-85/385 project, when finished, should help alleviate traffic issues in the area.
Greenville Online reports that road work will start soon on I-85. The project, the largest in over a decade for South Carolina roads, is expected to take at least two years.
To read more of the article, you can see it here: http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/2014/08/13/road-work-start-soon/13990173/